How many times have you wanted to do something, although you finally cancelled it or put if off for ever, because you either didn’t feel capable enough or “ready”? How many times have you based your decisions and actions on mere insecurity and defensiveness, rather than on a real desire, because you lacked the confidence to pursue what you really wanted?
How many times have you seen people around you, less skilled, less qualified, less capable, doing better than you, getting more out of life, just because they had the courage to act with a “winner’s attitude” backed up by an unwavering confidence?
In fact, self-confidence is the fuel of our success! How we feel about ourselves, how we value ourselves, to what degree we believe in our abilities, how much we love, accept and like ourselves, determine our outcomes and the satisfaction we get out of our lives.
A life coach can help you work on the improvement and building of your own self-confidence, which will have a significant and positive impact on many different aspects of your life!
Contents -Structure of Sessions
1. What is self-confidence and what is it dependent upon (3 main pillars)
2. Confidence questionnaire; self-observation exercise
3. Positive thinking and self-confidence; simple improvement techniques
4. Setting specific goals to be achieved / confidence results; plan of action
5. Self-confidence, emotional independence, and how we relate to other people
6. Relaxation, stress relief and self-care exercises to boost your energy levels