Harmony can be conceived as the peaceful co-existence of antithetical parts-both inside and outside us. Being able to accept the dark side of ourselves, love it, and gradually smoothen it, can bring harmony within (inner balance). Similarly, being able to accept other peoples’ differences and human diversity, results in harmonious symbiotic relationships within our environment (outer balance).
In addition, by examining the various domains of our life, our everyday activities and how we spend our time, we can spot potential sources of disharmony. For instance, it may be the case that we have an attachment to money, success, security, hedonism, other people’s attention etc., while neglecting our body, our personal life, our spirituality and our emotional independence. Such situations might give rise to stress or a generalized sense of dissatisfaction.
By talking to a life coach, you will be helped to “put things back in order”, get centered again, reflect on and clarify your real needs and wants, get closer to your own personal truth, let go of any attachments and “shoulds” which are no longer useful and helpful to you, so that you can restore a better balance between the various aspects of your life and experience more harmony and joy!
Contents -Structure of Sessions
1. What is harmony and what does it mean to you
2. Sources of disharmony / stress in your life; self-observation
3. Limiting beliefs and overall mentality leading to disharmony
4. Identifying antithetical parts within oneself -managing inner conflicts
5. Relaxation, stress relief and self-care exercises
6. Exploring potential sources of negativity and letting go of attachments, in order to achieve more peace